Monday, September 15, 2014

Leftovers for Lunch


Happy Monday!  One of my favorite lunches to pack, and also one of the quickest, is leftovers.  I've blogged about what my family calls Wolfeatouille before, and I continue to regularly make this dish to use up bento scraps and small amounts of leftover ingredients from our week.  It is always delicious, and always provides us with more than enough food to cover a couple of meals!  Easily dressed up with a fun piece of toast or veggies, this go-to meal makes for a perfect lunch!
What's in the Box?
Wolfeatouille, Whole Grain Toast (cut using CuteZCute CuddlePalz)
Baby Carrots, Pluots, Black Olives, Strawberries

Supplies:
    Bentos on the Bayou     

1 comment:

Due to recent spam activity, I have turned word verification OFF and comment moderation ON.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...