Thursday, May 1, 2014

Caprese Salad Bento


Sorry I've been MIA lately.  My family is in the middle of a move, which has really thrown me for a loop.  Things finally seem to be settling down a bit, so I should be back to blogging and making bentos very soon.  Until then, I thought I would share a quick, healthy and delicious bento I made recently.  

I love Caprese Salad, but no one else in my family does, so this was a real treat for me.  I used fresh mozzarella pearls, cherry tomatoes and fresh basil, tossed with a bit of organic balsamic and herbs.  It was delicious and a perfect addition to this simple lunch.
What's in the Box?
Caprese Salad (see above)
Turkey & Avocado on a Bagel Thin
Sliced Orange Bell Peppers, Carrots & Celery
Mixed Fresh Berries

Bento Tools:

1 comment:

  1. Looks fresh! I actually never tried caprece salad, Will try and find it in a shop here

    ReplyDelete

Due to recent spam activity, I have turned word verification OFF and comment moderation ON.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...