Thursday, March 20, 2014

Panda Garden Picnic


Annie's Organic Macaroni & Cheese is the perfect background for my panda garden picnic.  This was a fast and simple lunch to make, and there wasn't a bit leftover after.  I hand-cut the large flower out of a bell pepper using a small knife, while the stem and leaves were cut from a snap pea.  I used a small cutter for the center of the flower and added the yellow pepper (made using same small cutter).  Including washing my produce and all prep time (other than cooking the pasta), it took me less than 10 minutes to make 2 of these lunches! 
Mac&Cheese
What's in the box?
Annie's Organic Macaroni & Cheese w/ Sea Salt & Pepper
Red & Yellow Bell Pepper, Snap Peas, Broccoli
Honey Crisp Apple

Bento Supplies:

2 comments:

Due to recent spam activity, I have turned word verification OFF and comment moderation ON.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...