Thursday, March 13, 2014

Chicken Nugget Lunch


I rarely purchase packaged (processed) food, but I saw these Applegate Naturals Chicken Nuggets at my local market recently and thought we'd try them as a treat.  I'm so glad we did, because they were delicious!  

I won't buy them often, but it is always nice to have a few quick options available for those days that I either don't have time to cook, don't feel like cooking, or my dinner plans fall through.  It certainly beats going out or ordering pizza. 
What's in the box?
Organic BBQ Sauce
Fresh Raw Corn, Baby Cucumber, Baby Bell Peppers
Mango, Kiwi

Bento Supplies:
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Chicken nuggets looks yummy! Agree with you when comes on cooking...me too felt the same :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to recent spam activity, I have turned word verification OFF and comment moderation ON.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...