Thursday, October 10, 2013

Let's Bento - Tasty Teddy Bear


I was surprised, humbled and excited this summer when I was contacted by a producer for Scripps Networks regarding the possibility of hosting a bento show on their new platform Ulive.com.  Less than three weeks later, my home was full of cameras, professional film lighting, cameramen and producers for a whirlwind week of filming my new bento show Let's Bento!  It was the experience of a lifetime and I am excited to share one of my webisodes with you today!  
Bentos on the Bayou
There are currently 12 episodes, so be sure to check them all out and share them with your friends!  I will be sharing them here over the next few months, as well.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Too bad I can't view the video outside US, am sure you are great on the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video, I'm looking forward to watching more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Rebecca! Wish that I can view but I'm sure your Let's Bento shows will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Due to recent spam activity, I have turned word verification OFF and comment moderation ON.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...