Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween


I decided to make my children each a bento today with the Halloween costumes they will wear tonight, so my girly got a witch and my little man has a ninja.  
 

My not-so-scary witch is made with steamed rice (colored with carrot water), nori paper, Bosc pears & Wilton icing eyes.  Her bento includes lettuce, a small Gala apple, steamed broccoli, celery sticks, a bell pepper pumpkin, carrot sticks, Chioggia beet flowers, cherry tomatoes  pomegranate seeds and, of course, a witchy Lunchbox Love note!
 The ninja is similar, made with the same rice, nori paper & icing eyes.  His bento has lettuce, golden apples, steamed broccoli, a bell pepper pumpkin, carrot & celery sticks, cherry tomatoes, pomegranate seeds & Chioggia beet flowers, also with a spooky Lunchbox Love note!
 Bento Supplies:
Bentos on the BayouBentos on the Bayou

Wishing you and yours a SAFE and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

1 comment:

Due to recent spam activity, I have turned word verification OFF and comment moderation ON.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...