Monday, June 3, 2013

Vegan Asparagus & Artichoke Pasta


My friend Karen is hosting a new weekly linkup called "Stick To It Sundays" that I am so excited about.  The idea is to create recipes that will fit onto a Post-It note.  Now, I love cooking, so I was immediately intrigued by this concept and challenge.  I hope to linkup regularly and can't wait to see what Karen and other bloggers come up with.

One day last week, I lost track of time and realized about 20 minutes before dinnertime that I didn't have anything planned or ready to cook.  I opened the pantry and stared somewhat blankly at my somewhat barren cupboard.  I saw a package of Gluten-Free pasta and thought I'd start with that.  I started grabbing other ingredients and threw them all together.  The end result was DELICIOUS!!  I quickly jotted it down and am thrilled to say that it fit on a Post-It!  We had it again tonight, and it has already become a family favorite.  It couldn't be easier to make, either!
Vegetarian-Pasta-Recipe

Vegetarian-Pasta-Recipe

Vegetarian-Pasta-Recipe
Be sure to stop by Karen's blog for more ideas!

10 comments:

  1. This looks SO good! Thanks for linking up! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting!! Love the linky idea.

      Delete
  2. If there wasn't an ink smudge I'd have thought you printed that, your printing is enviably perfect! Lovely stir-fry too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! And so easy to make gluten-free! Going to try this ASAP! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bailey! I use gluten-free corn pasta, which is delicious!!

      Delete

Due to recent spam activity, I have turned word verification OFF and comment moderation ON.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...