Friday, June 14, 2013

15 Minute Fridays - SUMMER EDITION


With the slowdown of school being out for so many of you, I have decided to host a SUMMER EDITION of 15 Minute Fridays.

I will keep this linky open through the beginning of September, at which time I will begin to host it again on a weekly basis.

I will still be blogging throughout the summer, so be sure to stop back by regularly. 

Now, it's your turn to link up all those quick lunches and snacks you make over the summer.  I can't wait to see them.  Be sure to show stop by the other blogs who link up, too!  
Bentos on the Bayou

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I featured this linky party at DianaRambles.com today. It's been pinned and will be shared via other social media sources.

    ReplyDelete

Due to recent spam activity, I have turned word verification OFF and comment moderation ON.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...