Friday, June 7, 2013

15 Minute Friday #12


Welcome to 15 Minute Fridays - Week 12

My fellow bento bloggers and I often receive inquiries regarding the amount of time it takes to create the bento lunches we post on our blogs.   Bentos don't have to be much more time consuming than a standard lunch.

Thank you to everyone who linked up last week.  As always, your lunches were fabulous and inspired me!  

Do you have a cute and easy lunch that can be made in 15 minutes or less?  If so, feel free to join in!  It's simple.  Copy the URL of your blog post (not your home page) and enter it into the linky below.  Click on the "Add Your Link" button to add yours and follow the steps.

I would love for you to include a link back to my blog.  Please be sure to check out the other linked up lunches, too!
Bentos on the Bayou
With summer here for so many of you, I decided to post another quick snack idea this week.  This one took me under 5 minutes, but was much more fun to eat than just piling it on the plate.
Snack
What's on the Plate?
Golden Delicious Apples
Sun Butter
Raspberries & Blueberries

Your turn!

 Loading InLinkz ...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Rebecca! Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cheery & fun! I love patterns :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to recent spam activity, I have turned word verification OFF and comment moderation ON.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...