Friday, April 12, 2013

15 Minute Friday #4


Welcome to "15 Minute Fridays" - Week 4!

My fellow bento bloggers and I often receive inquiries regarding the amount of time it takes to make the bentos we post on our blogs.  Bentos don't have to take much more time to pack than a standard lunch!

Thank you to everyone who linked up last week.  I was so excited to see so many beautiful and fast lunch ideas!  

Do you have a cute, easy bento that can be made in 15 minutes or less?  If so, feel free to join in!  It's simple!!  Copy the URL of your blog post (not your home page) and enter it into the linky below.  Click on the "Add Your Link" button to add yours and follow the steps.  

It isn't necessary for your blog post to show a timer, but feel free to include that if you would like.  

I would love for you to include a link back to my blog!
Bentos on the Bayou
The lunch I am featuring today was not actually made this week, but it was fast and easy.  This bento took me about 10 minutes to throw it together, including making the tuna.  I mixed the tuna with chopped pickles, celery and radishes.  Next, I added a little lemon juice and red wine vinegar.  I scooped it into the box, threw on a torn up lettuce leaf for the hair, and tomatoes & radish for the eyes, nose & mouth.  I added cheese & nori accents on the eyes, set in some raw broccoli and a peeled clementine.  10 minutes tops!

1 comment:

Due to recent spam activity, I have turned word verification OFF and comment moderation ON.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...