Thursday, February 21, 2013

Ribbit...frog bento!


I saw a video online a couple days ago of an adorable little Namaqua Rain Frog puffing itself up into a round ball and squeaking to call a mate.  It was simply adorable!  My froggie doesn't look anything like the frog in the video, but that was my inspiration for today's bento.  You can see the video here.
What's in the Box?
Frog - White Rice & Broccoli w/ Nori & Radish Accents
Nori fly on frog's tongue
Shrimp, Tomatoes & Jicama w/ Sweet Chili Lime Dressing
Lettuce, Red Bell Peppers, Baby Cucumbers
Cheese Cubes, Blackberries & Clementine
Supplies:
Bentos on the Bayou Bentos on the Bayou

1 comment:

  1. That frog is adorable and so is this bento!
    I love how cute the frog is!
    And the nori fly looks like a real fly!
    So awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to recent spam activity, I have turned word verification OFF and comment moderation ON.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...