Saturday, December 8, 2012

Mermaid Bento


This week's theme at Bento Blog Network is Copycat, which basically means to post any bento or lunch that you produced after being inspired by someone else's creativity.  

Back in February, I saw an adorable mermaid bento and knew I wanted to make my own.  I created my version back in April, and it has remained a favorite since that time.
What's in the box?
Mermaid - Butterfly Shrimp, Pasta, Turkey, Carrots, Cheese, Nori & Radish
Lettuce, Avocado, Baby Corn, Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Green Beans
More Shrimp, Cheese
Blueberries, Apples w/ Sunbutter, Kiwi


4 comments:

  1. So cute! My favorite part is the shrimp fins!! SO cute! Thanks for linking up at BBN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mermaid! So much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous bento, looks delicious as well as pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute mermaid :) Great bentos here!

    Thanks for coming my my bento blog and for the sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete

Due to recent spam activity, I have turned word verification OFF and comment moderation ON.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...