Thursday, November 15, 2012

I'm Thankful For - Blog Hop


Today, I am participating in the Bento Bloggers & Friends I am Thankful For Blog Hop.

There are so many things I am thankful for, so choosing just one for this bento was a challenge.  I decided to honor the single most incredible blessing the Lord has given me...
MY FAMILY!
What's in the Box?
Onigiri Family w/ Nori & Hot Pepper Sauce Accents
Quail Egg Kitties w/ Nori & Kohlrabi Accents
Bell Peppers, Carrots, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Kohlrabi
Cheese & Blackberries
All on a Bed of Salad

Now click on the button below and visit Diana's blog. Then continue on and visit all the other participants in this introspective hop! You will be much inspired!

21 comments:

  1. Very cute! Welcome to the group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your onigiri family! And I love the colours in your lunches too! Great job as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute onigiri family, yummy looking lunch!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute!! Love the onigiri family and quail egg cats! The hot sauce accents are such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Onigiri Family - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL lunch, Rebecca!! And so stinkin' cute too. Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! I wish I had the patience for ongiri...you'll have to give me some tips sometime! It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh!! That's just awesome. I have bento envy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously? So cute and colorful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Shaping all of that rice would terrify me. Yours are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!!! The onigri family is impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww..what a beautiful representation of your family ;) Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet and lovely Rebecca, just like you! Another charming bento and I love your spirit!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the onigir family! Your bentos are always awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Due to recent spam activity, I have turned word verification OFF and comment moderation ON.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...