Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Picnic Under an Apple Tree


Today's bento was inspired by a recent trip to the grocery store.  There were so many apples!!  They had to more than double the size of our organic produce section just to accommodate them!  I delightfully chose several varieties, as I dreamed of the lovely orchards from which they were hand-picked.  My daydreaming led to thoughts of having a picnic under one of those trees...thus leading to this bento!!
What's in the Box?
Apple Tree - Hot Dog, Steamed Broccoli, Bell Peppers
Sky - Bed of Rice
Picnic Blanket - Apple w/ Black Sesame Seed Ants
Grass - Mini Cucumber w/ Carrot Flowers
Swing - Bell Pepper w/ Raw Pasta
Extras - Apple, Bell Peppers, Tomatoes & Cheese
  


9 comments:

  1. You know, I think this is the best bento I have ever seen. Really- I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am incredibly humbled by your sweet comment. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is really pretty, love the idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww I love this!! You did a fantastic job! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in awe of your picnic under the tree bento! So creative, cute, and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is very creative, really cute! bright colours are a hit! did you colour the rice blue?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog and had to pin this bento... SO CUTE! I'm just starting making my own and I'm liking your site for inspiration. :)

    from
    R.O.R.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this lunch! I think it is my favorite of yours :-)

    ReplyDelete

Due to recent spam activity, I have turned word verification OFF and comment moderation ON.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...