Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mamegoma Baby Seal Bento


I absolutely LOVE the Kawaii Mamegoma Baby Seals that are so popular in Japanese pop-culture.  We have a local Japanese store that has many items containing these precious characters.  I recently saw a bento on Pinterest following this theme, and immediately knew I wanted to make one for my sweet kiddos.  
Mine isn't as cute as the one I saw on Pinterest, but my children loved it!
What's in the Box?
Rice Bed, Seals - Cheese w/ Nori & Canadian Bacon Accents
Canadian Bacon, Carrots, Snap Peas
Salad (Mixed Greens & Herbs, Bell Peppers, Tomatoes, Dressing)
Blackberries, Blueberries & Clementine

4 comments:

  1. I managed to find a mamegoma bento box set on eBay. I'm so happy, as they're so cute!

    These are beautiful, healthy delicious bentos, and I think the mamegoma you made are perfect :) Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the bento and the design of the whole site! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Week after week you continue to make the BEST bento. I have been making bento and reading other blogs for years and I regret we didn't cross paths earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I am humbled and honored by each of them!

    ReplyDelete

Due to recent spam activity, I have turned word verification OFF and comment moderation ON.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...