Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hedgehog Bento


I find hedgehogs simply adorable, so I hope I did them justice with this bento!  I was inspired by an e-mail my mom sent me yesterday containing a photo of a hedgehog.  When I saw the picture, I recalled a bento I saw many months ago and knew I wanted to make this one today.  It was very simple, but a lot of fun, and I really enjoyed making it.  
What's in the Box?
Hedgehogs - Homemade Tuna Croquettes, Cheese & Sesame Seeds
Noodles, Carrots, Sautéed Garlic Asparagus
Tomatoes, Cucumber, Cantaloupe & Lettuce

  

1 comment:

  1. Hello.
    I am Japanese woman.
    I looked for your blog in network.
    Are you Japanese?
    I don’t know your about.
    Because your wrote ↓.
    “This page is currently under construction. Please check back soon!”
    ↓ But I looked your message.
    “I love to hear from you!”

    I make my daughter’s bento-lunch too.
    Your lunch boxes are wonderful and kawaii!

    Please look my bento blog.
    May be you can understand at Japanese.
    I wrote my blog a little in English.
    English is difficult to me.

    I am looking forward to seeing your next lunch box.

    ReplyDelete

Due to recent spam activity, I have turned word verification OFF and comment moderation ON.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...