Friday, April 20, 2012

Welcome to Bentos on the Bayou!


I have had my Princess and the Tot blog for just over a year and a half.  It is primarily an educational homeschool blog with a few crafts thrown in on occasion.  A couple months ago, I started having a weekly Fun Food Friday post to chronicle the healthy bento lunches I prepare for my children each day. 

After much thought and debate, I decided to start a separate blog just for my bentos.  After deciding on a name & theme, I collaborated with Diana at Custom Blog Designs to design Bentos on the Bayou!  Diana was amazing to work with and I encourage you to contact her if you want to start a new blog, or just update one you already have.  She was attentive, quick and very professional.  Her customer service is first class, and she is an absolute delight to work with.  
Custom Blog Designs
I am so thrilled with the finished product, and hope you enjoy it, too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to recent spam activity, I have turned word verification OFF and comment moderation ON.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...