Friday, April 20, 2012

It's Not Easy Being Green


I was a bit short on time today after arriving back home from an appt., but I wanted to do something fun.  I started off just doing a plain bento, but spotted the green apples at the last minute and decided to make a couple of Kermit the Frogs.  I had seen one on Pinterest awhile back, and while mine is no where as cute, I think it turned out okay.  

Kermit the Frog
Kermit - Green Apple, Red Apple, Blueberries
Turkey & Cheese
Bell Peppers, Yellow Sqaush
Romaine Lettuce, Tomatoes, Celery & Carrots

Be sure to check out the following links for more inspiration:

3 comments:

  1. Iove, love ur Kermit, I grew up on sesame st, this is so nostalgia. Congrats on the new bento blog. The new look is v nice! I'm getting a new look for mine, still WIP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Kermit song and these Kermit lunches! Hope you are enjoying the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Due to recent spam activity, I have turned word verification OFF and comment moderation ON.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...